Sunday, July 12, 2009

Jennifer Garner - Dude, Where's My Car?

Jennifer Garner kernelJennifer Garner appeared in Dude, Where's My Car? as Wanda. Dude, Where's My Car? is a 2000 comedy film directed by Danny Leiner. Dude, Where's My Car? is about the journey of 2 young men (Ashton Kutcher and Seann William Scott) to find their stolen car.

Dude, Where's My Car? film received poor reviews from critics, but was a modest box-office success, and has managed to develop a small cult following after its DVD and home video release.

The title of Dude, Where's My Car? film has become a benchmark of popular culture of the time of its release. Dude, Where's My Car? is referenced widely in many different situations, an example being Dude, Where's My Country?, the title of a political book by Michael Moore criticising post-9/11 America.

Dude, Where's My Car? ....FUNNY!!!, 10/10Dude Where's My Car is one of those movies that is so stupid, that it is hilarious. I could not stop laughing throughout this movie. My favourite scene is the Chinese food place one. I've never laughed so hard at a movie. I totally recommend this movie to people who like stupid comedy.


And theeeen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment