Saturday, October 25, 2008

Is Jennifer Garner masculine-looking?

Jennifer GarnerI have heard some people say that there is something masculine in Jennifer Garner, that Garner's face is masculine, and I realize what they mean. Jennifer Garner is pretty, and of course looks like a woman, but Garner's facial structure is so bony and long, and it seems almost masculine. Not find her all that gorgeous. Her dimples are too strong. A small or subtle dimple on the cheek is cute but extreme dimples like hers looks gross, for some reason as if she spends all day eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or somethun. :(

Yeah Jennifer Garner kind of is.... but i don't think its masculine its more muscular you know??...she's still very pretty though. I wouldn't use the work masculine...she's just not dainty like all the other women in Hollywood. Garner doesn't mind getting a little dirty or roughed up. And I think she takes pride in her physical fitness which I totally admire because I think she is Beautiful! She is by far my favorite actress! I MISS ALIAS!

I thought that I was the only one who noticed this but I also think that Jennifer Garner has gotten more feminine since she had her baby. No necessarily masculine-looking. But she's got very strong, angular features. She doesn't look like a man, but she's not feminine in the traditional sense. Jennifer Garner has those Beautiful Lips!! men do not have lips that look like hers!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment