Monday, March 2, 2009

Jennifer Garner or Hilary Swank? PS. I Love you

Jennifer Garner VS Hilary Swank
Which one do you like?
I like Jennifer Garner more.
I think 'P.S. I love you' should have had Jen.

Roadster by Roadster

Hmmm..


That's like asking Seabiscuit or Secretariat?
Not that (Jennifer Garner and Hilary Swank) they're both horse-faced or anything.
No siree,not at all.Not one little bit.
(Steps in front of oat bag.)
Nope... nope... neither...

;]
  • Irem backwards by Irem backwards
    If I had to pick Jennifer Garner. Garner's ears are HUGE but her face is pretty.I like Jennifer Garner voice too.
    Hilary Swank played a boy in that movie and she mustn't of gotten out of character beacuse she looks like a boy still.

  • Christi by Christi
    I like them both (Jennifer Garner and Hilary Swank). I disagree with having Jennifer Garner in P.S. I Love You... Hilary Swank was fabulous.

  • smiling heart by smiling heart
    Both women are great actresses. I love the movie the way it is. But if Jennifer Garner made a movie similar I'm sure it would be just as good.

  • Shayna W by Shayna W
    I completely agree with everything you said! P.S. i love you would have been amazzing if jennifer garner was in it

  • All Hail Brak! by All Hail Brak!
    Jennifer Garner
    Garner is a suburb of Raleigh.Very blue collar oriented place.

  • Gothic Goddess by Gothic Goddess
    Jennifer Garner. Electra kicks butt.

  • cute angel by cute angel
    Jennifer garner

  • Mama to be!! by Mama to be!!
    JENNIFER GARNER!

  • dixie by dixie
    Jennifer Garner

  • BiG D by BiG D
    Hilary,

  • Michael Scott by Michael Scott
    Jennifer Garner
    All day everyday

  • Jillie Bean by Jillie Bean
    Jennifer Garner is way hotter!

  • misha79676 by misha796...
    Jennifer Garner, She is much prettier and has much more talent.

  • ♥Adεlvιsε♥ by ♥Adεlvιs...
    Def Hilary Swank...

  • xapao by xapao
    jennifer garner

  • smsmea by smsmea
    jennifer garner

  • [just keepin it real] by [just keepin it real]
    hilary.

  • God's Little Helper by God's Little Helper
    Jennifer Garner, I think she's cute. I didn't like P.S. I love you though.

  • kissthis by kissthis
    Agreed 100%

  • A Large Mammal by A Large Mammal
    jennifer garner, although i don't really like either.

  • shania3949 by shania39...
    Jennifer. I think she is a good actress*

  • Jayna by Jayna
    I don't really care for either but I'd have to say Jennifer Garner.

  • smoke-1 by smoke-1
    niether one

  • Strange on the outside by Strange on the outside
    i dont like either of them

  • masybab02 by masybab0...
    good for you.:)

  • meme by meme
    who are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment